The West Basin Municipal Water District is committed to being open and accessible to its stakeholders, promoting transparency in its governance, and increasing awareness of District activities. The following forms and information are provided with this intention.
Agency Report Of Public Official Appointments (Form 806)
An official may vote to hold another position even if the voting official will receive additional income, so long as the public is informed prior to the vote or consent item. California Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) Regulation 18702.5 requires the official to file Form 806 under these circumstances. When there is a change in compensation or a new appointment, Form 806 is updated to reflect the change.
Click to review Form 806 – Agency Report of Public Official Appointments
Payment To Agency Report (Form 801)
According to the FPPC, Regulations 18944 and 18950.1, Form 801 reports certain payments received by state and local government agencies that are used for agency purposes and paid by a third party. The form allows agencies to disclose these payments, which may include a payment for an official’s travel expenses for the purpose of facilitating the public’s business in lieu of using agency funds; and a payment that would otherwise be considered a gift or income to the benefiting official, but is instead accepted on behalf of the agency.
Enterprise System Catalog
Under California Senate Bill 272, approved on October 11, 2015, an added section to the California Public Records Act requires local agencies to create a “Catalog of Enterprise Systems” and provide annual updates. An Enterprise System is defined as a software application or computer system that collects, stores, exchanges and analyzes information that the agency uses that is both of the following: a multi-departmental system or a system that contains information collected about the public; a system that serves as an original source of data within an agency.
A software application or computer system that collects, stores, exchanges and analyzes information that the agency uses that is both of the following:
- A multi-departmental system or a system that contains information collected about the public.
- A system that serves as an original source of data within an agency.
- Create a catalog of enterprise systems, containing:
- Current system vendor
- Current system product
- System’s purpose
- General description of categories or modules or type of data
- The department/division that is the prime custodian of the data
- The frequency that system data is collected
- The frequency that system data is updated
- To make the catalog publicly available upon request
- To post the catalog in a prominent location on the agency’s website